[Spridgets] F1 practice question

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 00:04:26 MST 2010

Caught about the last half of qualifying for Bahrain and a few minutes of
practice on Friday morning before work... Did anybody else notice that the
cars look longer this year?  I could see it on lots of cars, but it
particularly stood out on those red ones because of the Marlboro UPC code on
the sail behind the intake scoop. I know they are not allowed to refuel this
year, could it be that the extra fuel made it necessary to stretch the
wheelbase?  Either that or I need to adjust the TV set...

David Booker
Rabid
F1 junky about to get his long-overdue fix
Long Island