[Spridgets] Looking for DS Outer Rocker Front 6" as a patch panel

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 09:16:59 MST 2010

Hi Jim,
Frank pretty much summed it up, but I did a bit differently. I made a
cardboard template and then transferred it to wood to make a forming block,
and then cut another piece for clamping. Originally I used 1" hardwood, sanded
the edges to a radius, and it works for left and right hand. It is easy to
knock over a 1/2" flange in light gauge steel, and there really isn't any
compound curves. I had to cut the blocks from 3/4" plywood recently when I
couldn't find the hardwood and it worked just fine. Here are some pics from
the last rocker repair;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fastvee/
John
Fogelsville, PA