[Spridgets] Toyota Gas Pedal Stuck Situation. . Question

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 15:51:18 MST 2010

I guess people get panicked.  A shift to neutral and use of the brakes seems
would do the trick to stop the car.

Interesting article on the "Missile Launch Audi 5000" built in the 1980's.
Brock Yates takes an objective look at the situation, being able to thwart a
"run away" Audi with the brakes.

Scroll down. .

http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/4.33.html#subj7

Kirk