[Spridgets] Midget needs home

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Thu Mar 11 19:45:39 MST 2010

NFI!!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Kevin Domrzalski <KevinD at warminsterauthority.com>
> Date: March 9, 2010 12:47:46 PM EST
> To: 'Larry Macy' <lmacy at phillymgclub.com>
> Subject: RE: [nuffieldnews] March NuffieldNews
>
> Hi Larry,
> We meet last year , I have a 74 MG Midget that the engine  caught on fire.
> I sold a lot of parts off it. I still have the body and some parts. I need
to get it out of my garage by next week 3/13/10. I hate to take it to a junk
yard. If any one in your club would it they can have it.
> Please give me a call 215-384-3472 if anyone would like it. I have a title
for it also. The car is in Warminster PA. 18974.

http://phillymgclub.com/newsletters/2010/Mar2010NuffieldNews.pdf

>> Small version
>> http://phillymgclub.com/newsletters/2010/Mar2010NuffieldNews.sm.pdf
>>

>> Larry Macy, Ph.D
>> 78 Midget
>>
>> Keep your top down and your chin up.
>>
>> "I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating
>> with people you'd rather not talk to." G. Carlin
>>
>> Sent via iPhone
>>
>> --
>> Welcome To Nuffield News E-Version
>> This is an announcement of the monthlyPhiladelphia MG Club Newsletter
>>
>> Let's see how it works.
>>

> --
> Welcome To Nuffield News E-Version
> This is an announcement of the monthly
> Philadelphia MG Club Newsletter
>
> Let's see how it works.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.