[Spridgets] NO LBC CONTENT!! Taurus-Sable-Ford brake line issue

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 16:25:33 MST 2010

Like Biff, the 97 Ford lines rusted out under the car about at the
drivers rear door.
And the one that runs across the rear or whatever the back thing is in a
front wheel drive car.
4 inches of each line rusted away, the rest of each line was fine.
So if many of these cars are rusting out in the same place, and not
exactly where wheels throw salt at the lines,
Something is wrong. Maybe a drain channel runs out near this spot, I
sold the car so I can not look for an exact cause.
But the whole bottom of this car was in real nice condition, no rust
other than 4 inches of brake pipe on 2 lines and about 8 inches on the
cross over line.
Again, the car was taken off the road when it was 10 years old due to
brake failure.
Climb under and look it will be very obvious. Cancerous rust, flaking rust.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ