[Spridgets] PAL DVD

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Mar 7 08:12:28 MST 2010

1) be sure it is PAL and not a region issue
2) get a PAL to NTSC converter (near $100)
3) ebay  PAL DVD player
4) never watch it

Larry

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@phillymgclub.com

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

One of these days, you'll look back on all this, and plow into a parked car.