[Spridgets] Cool wheel VTO? Just like the AMR Libre.

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Tue Jun 15 06:50:43 MDT 2010

Hello Linda,

     I sent that link. That's how you came by it. And YES they have
     those Libre's in mind when they decided to start making them AND
     they'll be available in 14", 5 1/2" wide with a 4" backspace.
     Made to work with Sprites. I have a set of the 14s reserved. I'll
     be running 175/65 14s with the black centers. They should be the
     same width as the 175/60 13s I presently run, and only about a
     third of inch larger in diameter. I've checked places on tire
     availability including Tirerack, and find that the selection of
     13" tires is slowly dwindling. ONE high performance, NINE all
     season, and FOUR ice and snow. In the 14s we have choice of 34
     different tires, only SIX of which are winter. I talked to my
     tire guy and he said no auto maker has made 13" wheels standard
     since the mid 1980s, thus the dearth of selection. I've been
     waiting, hoping, looking, for a decent looking wheel at all and
     to have them make FOURTEENS is serendipity.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Money is the root of all wealth.