[Spridgets] Porsches and eBay, no Spridget content

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 21:06:50 MDT 2010

--- On Fri, 7/30/10, Dave G. <kk7ss at verizon.net> wrote:
> Did he pronounce it "Porsh-sha" ??
> He must have got his knickers in a twist,,, !!

In the early 2000s I worked for a guy who had a 1980s Ford Escort he drove daily. Upon getting a large bonus, he bought a 911. When he came in with it, one of the guys (a very regal Armenian) said, "Ah, Chris...I see you brought the Porsche today. It looks beautiful." Chris replied "Por-SHA!! Por-SHA!! It's pronounced Por-SHA!!"

So the next day he drives the Escort.

Of course, as he walks in the Armenian says "Ah, Chris...I see you brought the Escort-tah today...".

Beautiful.

Ron