[Spridgets] eBay, no Spridget content

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Fri Jul 30 16:04:33 MDT 2010

<< ..."it's just a Sprite". >>

Ya shoulda told him that you didn't wanna bring yer
MG Midget 'cause it woulda showed off [and been better
than] his Porch, Jay !!

<G>!!

TRUE STORY:

Some idiot driving an "ADMITTED TO" 1970 396 SS Chevelle
CLONE was at a "Cruise" a couple weeks ago and asked me
why I brought my El Camino !!!

How's THAT for "stupid" ?!?!?  I just looked at him <G> !!
[for those of you that KNOW me personally] SHUT UP,
'cause I WAS 'speechless' !!!!

I wasn't even gonna tell the story 'cause even now, I still
CAN'T believe it !!!

UN-real<G> !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[Including a LOTS of Spridget 'stuff']