[Spridgets] 64 Sprite project for sale

Dan Dwelley maine2me at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 22:07:15 MDT 2010

Hello all. Well, the time has come to sell my 64 Rotary Sprite project car.
There's a long way to go but would be cool if finished...or...take the parts
and
build your own with your own ideas.
I need to make room in the garage for a 69 BGT and I'm not selling my A.
So....I
thought I would offer it up to the list first. The car comes with a Mazda 13B
Rotary engine with Trans and shortened tail housing (To keep the shifter where
it belongs. a 4.10 limited slip rear from an RX7. Spridgetech Fiberglass flared
fenders, bonnet with cowl induction scoop(low profile but lets you know there's
something special under the bonnet.)and the usual boxes of stuff. Feel free to
make me an offer or ask for more details. I can arrange transportation between
maine and Washington, DC as long as it's before 7/29/10. (Friend of mine is
leaving for DC on the 29th)

Dan in Maine