[Spridgets] 948 1960 BE

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Jul 20 09:54:51 MDT 2010

Jim,

They don't have much market value as most people prefer a 1275 and even at that,
most people won't pay much money for something that is condition-unknown.

The racers on the list might chime-in and tell you if 948's have a value to
them. Years ago they did, but I don't know the situation today.

 jay fishbein

wallingford, ct