[Spridgets] Jack stands.. (was- fuel line mystery)

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 19:57:31 MST 2010

Now ya tell me..  it is VERY disconcerting to watch an E-Type slowly move
sideways as it falls off the two jackstands in the rear and lands into and on
a Sonett II because the roller on the jack up front caught on something.

I am trying to find some screw jack as those will make the uneven floor of the
shop less of a problem.

Lester