[Spridgets] Jack stands.. (was- fuel line mystery)

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sun Jan 10 19:36:01 MST 2010

I have a 4 post lift with a jacking tray that will slide anywhere under the
car to place a bottle jack, scissor jack or what have you where you want to
lift.  Kind of handy even if the lift is flat on the floor.  Also doubles as
an engine lift when you hook a chain to one of the end cross members.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2