[Spridgets] Maniflow LCB Header

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 9 16:29:22 MST 2010

I used Cermakrome from a local company.  It did decrease the footwell
temperature in my opinion, and the car does run much better due to under
bonnet temps being lower ... but I can't say about the floorboards as I sit on
the right side.

Maniflow header and intake were from APT.  I was unaware at the time that they
would also ceramic coat it, or I would have used their service.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Intake009.jpg

I seem to recall that I had a bit of an issue with emails as I was emailing
David and he was out of the country for a bit visiting family in the UK, I
believe.  I would certainly recommend dealing with him.  YMMV, but for me, he
was A1+++.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )

PS:  I haven't had much opportunity to drive the 100 in the heat.  In that one
I do sit over the exhaust.  If there is a problem ( which I do anticipate ) I
will use ceramic coating on the manifold.