[Spridgets] Another Reason to Dislike Moss Motors

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:27:10 MST 2010

When I did the interior on the 68, the kit was made for an earlier car, with
the small holes for the early window regulators. I called Mo$$, and they
said that was all they offered, and if I didn't like it, send it back for a
refund, and go to a shop and have them make a set for me. What a helpful
bunch....
The next time I needed a kit, I DID make it myself.

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad