[Spridgets] No LBC School won't allow Christmas in my classroom, how to get around that.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 05:26:24 MST 2010

At our faculty meeting our principal said once again we aren't allowed to
put "religious" decorations in our classroom which includes Christmas Trees.
I'm sure this isn't what he prefers because he is very religious and would
love to put a Christmas Tree in his office with manger and all.

So again another year goes buy with no Christmas memorabilia in my room.

I have been very preoccupied with my other kitty and old age illnesses that
Christmas was not in my mind. But now that my other kitty BB is on the mend
(I just realized she might be 16 years old) I would like to do something
cool. BTW Stitches who was lost & found after 5 weeks is at 9.5 lbs and is
great : )  I am grateful for every day with them.

So what are your thoughts on me making a dress in the shape of a Christmas
tree with battery operated lights? If I can get it together by Thursday I'll
youtube it : ) I just hope I don't upset the school board ; )
Merry Christmas,
Lin