[Spridgets] Look What Santa is bringing me

Steven Guterman an5.sprite at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 21:34:49 MST 2010

Those picture bring back memories from high school shop class.  I went to
Brooklyn Tech in the late 60's and all the student were required to take
machine shop.  About half the shops had the old belt driven lathes and
milling machine. I remember making a small muffler out of aluminium for a
model airplane engine.

Enjoy.

Steve