[Spridgets] No LBC more lathe questions

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 04:21:42 MST 2010

Well it has been pointed out that the pully is chipped (I missed that) so
I'll pass as there may be other dammage. This one looks better. And I see
the photo as it make adjustments for mill work also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMERICAN-EDELSTAAL-UNIMAT-LATHE-MODEL-CLOCK-MAKERS-/170573209932?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b6f4a14c

Lin