[Spridgets] Thermo comes through!! No LBC

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Dec 2 09:35:39 MST 2010

Ron,

As Paris Hilton would say, "That's hot!" and that's all the further I'll
take that one.
We bow to Thermo Rex!

How did you get past all the vultures scouring the patent applications
so they can snatch a great idea?  G.E. is obviously big enough to avoid
those shenanigans.
Congratulations!  One of those, "How come no one ever thought of that
before?" ideas.  Not so simple in execution though.

Grasshopper has become the teacher!

Dave W.