[Spridgets] Thermo comes through!! No LBC

Macy Larry lmacy at mac.com
Thu Dec 2 08:42:01 MST 2010

Very Cool, Hot Dude!!

Larry

On Dec 1, 2010, at 23:33 PM, Ron Soave wrote:

> No LBC, but those old time listers knew me as the heat transfer guy in my
(recently) past life. I have to share, as of this I am proud (I know there are
others on the list) - I got my first patent award tonight on a regenerative
thermodynamic system! I can't find it yet, but I got a check from my former
employer, which definitely makes it real, if not eerie.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/lmacy@mac.com

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy at upenn.edu
Senior IT Program Director
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com
Monday, June 25, 2001