[Spridgets] Datsun 5 speed tranny fluid?

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 21:56:31 MDT 2010

Even though Datsun recommends 90 weight on the 210 trans I have always had
much better luck with them when I run regular engine oil and change it every
year or so. The syncros seem to work MUCH better with thinner oil. If I can
find it I use 30 weight NON-DETERGENT oil to promote better lubrication but if
I can't I just use 20w-50 or so.BillM