[Spridgets] Route to Nova Scotia

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 24 06:23:25 MDT 2010

I think you're on the wrong side of the border ..., but don't confuse me with
someone who knows much about long distance travelling.
Depending on where in Wisconsin you're starting from, wouldn't it make more
sense to go north on one or the other sides of that lake and either take the
17 around Sault Ste Marie to the 401; or cross at Detroit and take the 401 and
boogie on to Montreal and then take the 40 to Quebec city ( and then I'm
really lost how to get anywhere from there :) ).  Don't go through Toronto at
rush hour though.  If you take the 20 instead of the 40 it looks like you
would end up around the end of hwy 2.  Taking the 40 avoids the Champlain
bridge in Montreal though, which I understand is under construction and it is
also another place to avoid during rush hour.

Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg