[Spridgets] Route to Nova Scotia

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 03:57:20 MDT 2010

Dave,

Except for the Mass. Turnpike (Rte 90), most New England major highways run
North to South, not East to West.  Rte 90 East to 495 North to 95 North is
definitely the quickest route.  A little early for leaf peepers.  If you hit
Rte 95 North through New Hampshire on a Friday night or  Saturday morning,
you'll probably hit a traffic jam at the Hampton, NH tolls.  A Fast Pass, EZ
Pass will get you through quicker as they have a dedicated lane pass through.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo