[Spridgets] England trip

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Wed Aug 18 14:11:27 MDT 2010

>> We're renting a RHD econobox and hoping strikes doesn't dyslexia.

I am mildly dyslexic, but it only took me a few minutes to convert to
driving on the left.  Unfortunately, whatever coping mechanisms I have
developed got completely screwed up, and I could not understand the words
"right" and "left."  I heard them and knew they were directions, but I
hadn't a clue which directions.  So throughout the trip, my wife had to
point, "Turn that way."  It was plenty weird.  All returned to normal when
we got home.

Michael Rowe