[Spridgets] England trip

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:51:36 MDT 2010

It's like falling off a log...   Rent a standard transmission car.   Having
the gear lever on the left is a constant reminder.  I never had a bit of
trouble - even in London traffic.

The only tricky bit is reversing onto the right of way.  It looks completely
reversed again over your left shoulder!!

Cheers!!
Jim