[Spridgets] No LBC paris-rhone alternator

Steven Guterman an5.sprite at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 19:45:27 MDT 2010

Hi,

I am in the process of rebuilding the alternator out of my 1986 peugeot 505
gas turbo.  I made the big mistake of taking things apart a bit too quickly
and I not 100% sure where I need the insulating washers between the trio
diode ring and the body.  does anyone know where I can find an exploded
view? The alternator number is A14N88.

Also, as I disassembled the pulley and fan I did not find a key on the
shaft, all the parts are machined with keyways but no key and there was no
way it fell out.  Is this a manufacturing error or do some alternators not
use a key?

Thanks for the help.

Steve

59 green bugeye