[Spridgets] MGB engine in a midget?

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 13:08:22 MDT 2010

In case you need another opinion.  It's a really bad idea so don't do  it.

In a message dated 05/08/2010 19:58:22 GMT Daylight Time,  k
mwerner at gmail.com writes:

Hey  forum,
Has anyone ever heard of (or done) an engine/transmission conversion  from
an
1275cc mk3 midget engine to a 1800cc mgb engine?

My dad's  old MG midget engine is seized up good, and i just found a great
deal on an  1800cc engine not too far away. Either way, i'm going to buy the
engine,  and probably work it into the midget over the winter.

Hopefully I won't  have to make too many adjustments, but i'm perfectly fine
fabricating a new  tunnel if that needs to be done. (Ever seen a midget with
a chop top?  Hahaha)

Any advice or interesting tidbits would be a great help!  Thanks,
-Kyle Werner