[Spridgets] No LBC but completely stumped on this catch kitty crap

bjshov8 at tx.rr.com bjshov8 at tx.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 13:27:11 MDT 2010

They can act in illogical ways, part of that is what makes them cats.  We have a couple right now that really act odd, one that my wife claims likes me and not her, but that cat will not come to me no matter what.  If he ever escaped I don't know if he would ever come back or not, even though he would not do well on his own.  At some point you have done all you can do, and it is up to God and the cat.