[Spridgets] No LBC but completely stumped on this catch kitty crap

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 02:29:53 MDT 2010

If you love something, set it free. If it's yours, it will come back.
I recall this cheesy quote from the 70's, but it looks like it bears
repeating right now.
Of course I also recall the altered ending about if it doesn't return, hunt
it down and kill it.
Either one makes sense to me!!!

Brad

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 9:05 PM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com>wrote:

> After an entire day of making new kitty fliers and dispensing them
> everywhere within a 2 mile radius I put one in each mailbox of a little
> development behind the wooded area where my cat was last seen 5 days ago. I
> just got a call from a woman saying she read my flier and sees my cat in
> her
> yard and she had been there for several days. I drive over ( 4 mile drive
> with lots of highway traffic making it a 20 minute drive) and again I see
> the cat and she runs up the chain link fence and over to the wooded poison
> ivy forest. I totally understand she is scared of everyone but I'm so
> frustrated I need real help.
>
> I am waiting for my new trap to arrive to place in this very kind ladies
> yard but I have to say I am at my whits end with this cat and I leave for a
> trip out west in 2 days. I would love to sedate her [image: Wink] Maybe I
> should call her vet tomorrow and ask for a little something for her food? I
> have never experienced something this frustrating excluding a vehicle
> repair
> without proper tools in my entire life.
>
> You guys are the smartest people I know you all can fix anything I always
> feel like I am it the best place on earth when struggling with a problem
> but
> this one has me so frustrated. I really think if I get something for her
> food to sedate her it will be my best chance to catch her but I am open to
> more suggestions. My new trap should arrive tomorrow.
> Lin

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad