[Spridgets] No LBC but completely stumped on this catch kitty crap

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:05:08 MDT 2010

After an entire day of making new kitty fliers and dispensing them
everywhere within a 2 mile radius I put one in each mailbox of a little
development behind the wooded area where my cat was last seen 5 days ago. I
just got a call from a woman saying she read my flier and sees my cat in her
yard and she had been there for several days. I drive over ( 4 mile drive
with lots of highway traffic making it a 20 minute drive) and again I see
the cat and she runs up the chain link fence and over to the wooded poison
ivy forest. I totally understand she is scared of everyone but I'm so
frustrated I need real help.

I am waiting for my new trap to arrive to place in this very kind ladies
yard but I have to say I am at my whits end with this cat and I leave for a
trip out west in 2 days. I would love to sedate her [image: Wink] Maybe I
should call her vet tomorrow and ask for a little something for her food? I
have never experienced something this frustrating excluding a vehicle repair
without proper tools in my entire life.

You guys are the smartest people I know you all can fix anything I always
feel like I am it the best place on earth when struggling with a problem but
this one has me so frustrated. I really think if I get something for her
food to sedate her it will be my best chance to catch her but I am open to
more suggestions. My new trap should arrive tomorrow.
Lin