[Spridgets] DCOE 40 or DCOE 45?

fastvee fastvee at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 12:12:42 MDT 2010

I know that different size choke tubes can be made to work in the same carb
body with different jetting combinations, but many 1275 race engines use
smaller venturis than that, so I am
surprised. Our definition of road going
must be vastly different, and your choice would not be the best choice for my
street driving. I drive fast, but for me road going means 2000-5000 rpm, with
much more time under 4500 than above it, and where mixture quality and smooth
transition from idling to the main circuit trumps the last bit of airflow any
day. I would be interested to see your dyno sheets.
John
Fogelsville, PA

--- On Tue, 4/27/10, WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com <WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com>