[Spridgets] Lucas 25D Distributor

Shop at " Just Brits " shop at justbrits.com
Sat Apr 24 20:14:43 MDT 2010

BillM, etal !!!!

<< I am ASSUMING that the distributor that BillW has on his
bugeye is one of the "India" ones->>

When I read the original post ref the 'new' 25D, I
wrote my Senior Moss contact asking if he knew of
it and/or what knowledge of the product he had.
His reply:

<quote>
Yes. [Ed. Note: as to if he had heard of it]

 But no experience of quality, or what the advance characteristics are.

I'd suggest contacting Jeff Schlemmer of Performance Distributors,
as he probably has much more experience with this one.

Moss won't be carrying it until I get full test reports on it.
</quote>

So BEFORE anybody "blames" Moss REMEMBER above.

Ed