[Spridgets] Lucas 25D Distributor

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:45:43 MDT 2010

I am ASSUMING that the distributor that BillW has on his bugeye is one of the
"India" ones-
it had a small problem when he came over a couple of weeks ago- one of the
flyweights below the breakerplate was a little bit too big and every time that
it went around the flyweight hit the housing thereby playing with the timing
something horrible!
A very little bit of grinding on the flyweight and everything if perfect!
BillM

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/billmasq@hotmail.com