[Spridgets] Radiator size

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 14 16:38:53 MDT 2010

Michael, it is never too much of a hassle to make your car the way you want
it.  If nothing else, you can have one custom made for a few hundred bucks.
Is that enough to keep you from your dream?

15 years ago I had two custom made aluminum radiators made to fit in the
side pods of my race car for $200.  Add inflation, subtract one extra
radiator and it can't be that much.  Go for it.

LAD