[Spridgets] I've seen the downfall and... (Not really LBC)

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:06:46 MDT 2010

Matt,

Quick car!

I know a couple guys that converted to Chevy engines and tranny.  As one of
them says...."best of both worlds".  And I agree.  American reliability,
English style.

What I have in mind is to put the V8 Jag engine in a TR7.  I know nothing
about the engine; hp/torque, size, weight....

I know, it's a TR and a wedge at that, right.  Wouldn't want to put that
engine in one of my Bugeyes.

Thanks,

Herb