[Spridgets] I've seen the downfall and... (Not really LBC)

Matt Hagopian mhagopian at hoppetool.com
Fri Apr 9 09:54:34 MDT 2010

I'm a jag guy.. Please nothing breaks a jag guys heart like finding
out someone pulled tge inline 6 out and bastardized a chevy 350 in
it... It's very sad. The 6 puts out more power then most can handle...
Ours has 306 whp and 320 tq on a mustang dyno and ran 12.81 at the 1/4
mi with just letting the clutch out, no burnout or anything!

Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian