[Spridgets] Please try to read.. Thank you.

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 18:56:13 MST 2010

Hey, Dave, I'm just being a smart aleck.  Don't know a thing about your mail
problem.  But I'll bet there are a ton of guys on list that know more than
me about it.  I'm guessing they can straighten you out.  I'm passing this on
to them in hope somebody can help.

Good luck,

Larry

P.S. In the mean time, that sounds like some nice stuff to bid on.  Been
there and got stuffed when I was the high bidder on an early Corvette and on
an early Porsche 911.  Evidently, high bidder means nothing in some
auctions.  I no longer bid in them.  Don't waste my time if you can't play
the game.