[Spridgets] Fwd: [Healeys] Healey Day at Blackhawk Farms

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at me.com
Thu Apr 1 13:02:04 MST 2010

They always have as long as I have been to Conclave's.  Even have a photo of Amy (now lost somewhere) spinning out in her
Sprite at the raceway in St. Louis.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage
2000 Miata Special Edition - in storage