[Spridgets] Hinton floor boards

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Mon Sep 28 20:37:11 MDT 2009

> is there a difference between Moss and VB quality?
I depends on the piece. I got repair panels from Moss...left side was
British and fit well, right side was Asian and unusable. Moss offered to
refund my money, but couldn't get a decent part. I ended up fabricating one
using the other side as a pattern. In other words, Moss will give a refund,
but they make no promises that anything will be usable.
I've had MUCH better luck with Victoria British, but I get flamed by certain
list members every time I say so. I haven't gotten anything that was crap
from VB.
BZ