[Spridgets] Hinton floor boards

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Mon Sep 28 18:59:25 MDT 2009

<<I don't know this for sure, but I'd place a fair sized wager that
both Mo$$and VB get their body panels from the same manufacturer.
There probably isn't an iota's worth of difference in them.>>

It is VERY tempting Jim, but I will "step out of character"
and be kind to you<G>!!

Your bet and comment are just WRONG and I DO know.
Ashley-Hinton is NOT the only supplier of panels; as a
matter of fact I can think of a quick half dozen for 5 or
6 I have encountered just this year<G>!!

You're welcome.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com