[Spridgets] The Run-offs

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Sun Sep 27 17:40:54 MDT 2009

I was watching Reids' performance with admiration... a great drive.

The TR6 driver also turned in a great performance...

I was kind of surprised to see the Caterhams' and their ilk mixing it
up with the rest with quite a bit of success..

As for my taste..I've always preferred racing in light rain..
IMHO - It sorts out the drivers from the steerers.
no disrespect intended to anyone...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS  Richland, WA
'06 Honda Civic Hybrid