[Spridgets] Uninsured drivers face tighter laws and loss of car

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 16 15:08:07 MDT 2009

I must admit to liking the idea of a basic injury insurance cover on the
cost of fuel which can be privately topped up with collision damage
insurance.  One UK Gov. estimate released this week suggested that 20% of UK
road going vehicles were not insured.  The payouts for those now accounts
for an additional 25% of insurance cost.  You may well find what you are
paying now is dearer than what it would be than using the fuel for insurance
system.

Guy R Day