[Spridgets] Fw: 1957 Mercedes Benz 190SL from The Kent Collection

Robert E. Shlafer pilotrob at webtv.net
Sun Sep 13 14:09:15 MDT 2009

Very cool car. :)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent Collection
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:34 AM
To: pilotrob at webtv.net
Subject: 1957 Mercedes Benz 190SL from The Kent Collection

The Kent Collection - www.kentcarcollection.com

1957 Mercedes Benz 190SL - Price: ?18,950.00

Rust Free Driver. A very solid and original 190SL, Blue with Blue interior. Seats and carpets are very clean and in good condition. Floors are solid and dry. All panels are clean and rust free.

The mechanics are good and the car runs and drives. Everything works as it should and the car comes with a hard top. Some of the chrome could do with re chroming. Glass is good, all electrics work. This is a very solid, complete and presentable 190SL.

For more images go to: www.kentcarcollection.com/info.php?id=130