[Spridgets] UPS and Customs/Brokers M'aidez

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at att.net
Fri Sep 4 13:55:15 MDT 2009

I've had the same experience with what I call heavy UPS fees.  Not a lot of
fun.  Using the postal service for me has been usually the best way to go,
but Fedex for the heavier items.

By the way, using a flat rate USPS box to ship modified flywheels is really
a bargain!

After mailing a 65 lb transmission to OZ, I happened to see a Fedex truck
picking up packages to the rear of the P.O.!

Was 1/2 the price of using Fedex directly, but turns out they were the
carriers!

Paul A