[Spridgets] Moss things that are wrong...

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 22:26:34 MDT 2009

It's hit or miss Frank.

Some things from Moss are the same things you get from everybody else.
I'll still order from them but I will be more careful.

The best thing to be done is to chime out on the things that are wrong
so the rest of us can avoid those items.

I would not have ordered Moss's green engine paint if I had known it was the wrong color.
When I mention it to the list it's almost like it's common knowledge.

So, We need a list of Moss things that are wrong.
Not to mention a proper alternative.

So let's start

1) Moss Green engine paint is the wrong color.  I understand Peter C sells the right stuff..
2) Moss bugeye bonnet seal is thicker than original by at least an 1/8th of an inch.
    It's a bear to install because of this.  I think I should have ordered Frogeye Spares
    part number BN15 "new softer type"

Add yours to the list and pass it around.