[Spridgets] Will 1972 Chevrolet Vega GT wheel's fit my 62 Sprite?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 17:34:05 MST 2009

OK lots of good feedback I'm going to wait till I find 5" Libre's once
again. I still have the contact of the guy with 4 still in the box 5" AR
Libre's but he still wants 1K. Maybe next spring I'll buy them unless I find
some ratty ones before then.
Thanks for all the good advice, tips and heads up on the GT's .....BTW they
are sold anyway.
Lin