[Spridgets] wire wheels

mike rambour mikey at b2systems.com
Wed Oct 14 13:16:17 MDT 2009

 That is the way British Wire Wheel in Santa Cruz did the wires on my
Singer.  A lead wire about 1/8" in diameter (maybe a little more) is
wrapped around some of the spokes for balancing, this was only 2 years
ago so can't imagine that you can't have it done.  Its the old fashioned
way and looks cool.

	mike