[Spridgets] Pinky has company

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:37:55 MST 2009

looking good Linda!!
You've got to be very excited.!
Personally think you should stick a Porsche flat 6 in there :-)
Don't have to go as far as that 911 Turbo motored Bus,
like this one, but.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XvjVvFdMIY

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:37:13 -0500
> From: grunthaner at gmail.com
> To: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Spridgets] Pinky has company
>
> List,
> I made sure to include Pinky in my youtube video so I can list this post as
> Spridget related....wink...
> I just got my bus back from the body/painter and I have 8 months to put her
> back together for our trip. Hopefully I can empty the portable garage of
all
> the interior parts and get it ready for Pinky & possibly the 58.
> I need to reinstall one roller on the garage door replace the springs and
> hopefully she will fit when I install the poptop. If not I may need to add
> on to that garage eventually. In the mean time I have to get her back
> together as we are going cross country in the summer and this little bus
> will also tow Pinky to shows so we can camp & show in the future ; )
> Enjoy,
> Lin
>
> Before
>
> http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/450925.jpg
>

> After
>
> http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/618175.jpg
>
> When finally Assembled
>
> http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/411821.jpg
>
> Youtube at "Home Sweet Home"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F42a4loO8_0&feature=player_embedded<http://www
.youtube.com/watch?v=F42a4loO8_0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]>