[Spridgets] Pinky has company

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 03:36:24 MST 2009

Mike,
I have an upgrade engine 1600 Duel Port, as I understand it these buses have
torque not speed unless I put in what they call a freeway flyer
transmission. I'm hoping she can pull a trailer with Pinky on it so our car
shows will include camping. If it's too much for her I'll not only get that
transmission I'll also get a new larger engine. I can order a turnkey engine
many different sizes delivered to my doorstep at what I think is a
reasonable price. But I'm going to give this a try first.
Lin