[Spridgets] battery drain.

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Wed Nov 18 09:51:59 MST 2009

Andy,
         IF indeed you have an alternator, you have blown out a few
diodes in the rectifier. If the car has an alternator, then it should
be NEGATIVE ground. Reversing the battery leads will destroy the
diodes and cause the ignition light to come on. At the very least
you'll need a rectifier. I hope that is all you need.
         Peter C
=